Fleet Velo offerings have a lot of great features in common:
- Rugged, lightweight steel construction using proven 4130 chromoly. The Joust Wide is built with heat-treated air-hardened steel – nothin’ better.
- We thought through the designs for strength, maneuverability, and features specific to hardcourt polo, like reinforcing gusset by the head tube, v-brakes, 26″ wheels and more.
- We offer lots of options for riders with special needs:
- S&S Couplers, which let you package your bike up for travel.
- Custom Geometry to meet special fit and handling needs.
- Custom styling with lots of colors and special effects.
- Hammerschmidt crank – with an option for ISCG tabs on the BB.
That’s why the Joust and Joust Wide have become the choice for champs of the hardcourt.