Waterford Precision Cycles, Inc. (“Waterford”) warrants to the original retail owner of Fleet Velo Products against all defects in material or workmanship for Waterford Framesets sold by Waterford or through its authorized dealers for a period of three years from the date of retail purchase. This warranty does not over normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items or any damage, failure or loss caused by:
1. Accident, misuse, neglect, abuse or improper maintenance.
2. Use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, competition or similar activities.
3. Structural modifications made by anyone other than Waterford Precision Cycles.
4. Failure to follow instructions or warnings in the owner’s manual.
5. Failure due to corrosion of unpainted products.
-This Warranty does not cover separately sold products.
-Waterford will, at its option, repair or replace a defective product. Dealer labor charges are not covered by this warranty.
– Waterford is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Repair or replacement of defective products is the sole remedy under this warranty.
-If you elect to repair a damage or defective Waterford product through a source other than Waterford then Waterford will not be liable for the defect(s) or damage caused by such repairs.